On November 24, Easton turned 7 months! If I had to describe him in ONE word at this age, it would be PLAYFUL! Just in the past few days, I noticed how much more playful he has become. He just laughs and giggles when we are being silly and I'm not even touching him or of course when I tickle him and kiss him all over! I love to see his HUGE gummy grins and adorable little laughs that sound just like his big sister!
Separation anxiety has kicked in this month and if he sees me walk away, he does not like it! He can be perfectly happy, but if I walk into the room and then walk back out, he cries until I come get him no matter if Daddy or Ella is with him, at that point, only mommy will do!
Easton is a happy, easy-going, laid-back baby and we are in love with every single thing about him! It's still so amazing for me to see the love that Ella has for him. She is incredible with him and they make each other so happy! :)
Separation anxiety has kicked in this month and if he sees me walk away, he does not like it! He can be perfectly happy, but if I walk into the room and then walk back out, he cries until I come get him no matter if Daddy or Ella is with him, at that point, only mommy will do!
Easton is a happy, easy-going, laid-back baby and we are in love with every single thing about him! It's still so amazing for me to see the love that Ella has for him. She is incredible with him and they make each other so happy! :)
This is such a cute and FUN age right now! He is getting close to crawling and pivots in all directions on his tummy butt not yet up on all fours. He grabs everything and I am always surprised by the things he can reach!
I love to see him play with and use his hands....he has gained so much control over them in the past months but still does not have complete control over what they do. He waves, but just when he's playing...not yet for hello or goodbye.
He's still making those funny faces!
and has the cutest little toes and feet....
His poor left thumb is red and chapped from him sucking it all the time! I'm not sure how to let it heal at this point.... He definitely prefers his left thumb over his right at this point!
He still has his signature mohawk but the rest of his hair is growing in fast and pretty thick, so the mohawk probably won't be around much longer...
I love his plump little lips and big blue eyes.....
this little boy is something special!
We love you Easton Michael!


No comments:
Post a Comment